Shop our collection by category
A self-taught artist, Yves Ogier develops a figurative painting that is always in balance on the borderline between reality and the imagination. His landscapes, fervently reproduced from his studio in the Drôme, are part of a form of timelessness. In front of Yves Ogier’s paintings, we could finally be anywhere and at any time as the skies, colours, seasons, soils and reliefs are unbeatable, unsituable..." My intention is not to photographically transpose a landscape, but to transmit an atmosphere, an impression felt during hikes in nature," explains the artist.
This artist is so sought-after that we don't have any more works at the moment.
2016: Square gallery of artists, Berlin chemin des peintres, Besayes
2015: "Artists in freedom" SLBA of Lyon
- "Summer Expo" Château de l’Arthodière (38)
- Gallery " La Baume des Arts " St Donat sur l’Herbasse
- Gallery " Village side " St Antoine de l’ Abbey
" - Gallery Hammam’ Arts Génissieux
- Gallery " Village side " St Antoine de L’Abbaye
2011 Creative Market: Monumental gate of Chabeuil Festival Art et Vigne Châtillon en Diois
- Salon de Beauvallon Palais Delphinal de St Donat
- Gallery of "La Baume des Arts" of St Donat Chemin des Peintres (Meymans)
2009 : Gallery Hammam’ Arts of Genissieux Salle des Clercs de Valence
- Gallery zinzolin Valence
- Gallery GD Frame Romans Palais Delphinal de St Donat