Adventure photographer anywhere and with anyone. It is at 18 years old that I made my debut in photography as a self-taught photographer. Since then, I have never really stopped photographing my adventures and the people around me. Passionate about outdoor sports, wide open spaces, travels and discoveries, it is through my objectives that I convey my vision of the world.
- "Ferme d’Avenir Tour", Blanquefort (FR) - August 2017
- "Fête de la musique" at Hôtel du Pigonnet, Aix-en-Provence (FR) - June 2017
- "Impact" at TedX Aix, Aix-en-Provence (FR) - April 2017
- "Drive Your Adventure" at House of California, Nantes (FR) - April 2017
- "Marseille, European capital of sport" in Smack Co-Working, Marseille (FR) - Feb. to April 2017
- "Contemplation" at Esquichette Bar, Aix-en-Provence (FR) - Feb. 2016
- "#ReflexCivique", at the National Assembly, Paris (FR) - April 2015
- "Urban Water Contest", at the Palais Omnisport Marseille, Marseille (FR) - June 2013
- "The night of young talents", at Le Loft du Vieux Port, Marseille (FR) - June 2012
- "Art on all floors", in Aurillac (FR) - August. 2011
- "Youth - Art in Progress" in Marseille (FR) - June 2011
2015 : Lauréat du prix des régions et du prix du public du concours #ReflexeCivique pour les 5 ans du Service Civique.
2014 : Gagnant du "Plus Grand Concours photo du Monde 2014" pour le thème "Le jour et la nuit" par PHOTO Magazine.
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers