I have always been fascinated by light, light has no touchable shape, but when light is filtered through the foliage of trees, the shape of light is transformed into countless circles on characters, surfaces, giving life and movement.
One day I was impressed on my walls by the reflections of the trees illuminated by the sun’s rays. The multiplexes of light sparkle, move, gather, disperse and thus give a rather joyful, dreamlike result as the blossoming of light when it merges with nature. not only that, when the rays of the sun illuminate directly through the foliage of trees on the surface of the water, the light moves by the undulation of the water, but by normal vision, the shape of the light is not round.
The sun’s rays have a life with nature, reflected by the seasons, the hours of the day reflected on the surface of the water, the wall, the ground, etc.
2008 Diploma in Visual Communication Design at ECV in Paris, France
1995 Daegu University Diploma in Fine Arts (Bac+4) in Daegu, South Korea
- Parisartists# 2017, Bastille Design center in Paris
- Town hall of the 8th in Paris
-51st art fair (art’m) in Montmagny, ARTM PRIZE AWARD
- Parisartists# 2016, Bastille Design center in Paris The 6 Factory in Clichy
- Galerie La Ralentie, selected artists "États sauvages" in Paris
- ART en CAPITAL (Salon du dessin et de la peinture à l’eau) at the Grand Palais in Paris
- Sweden-Korea exchange of handmade art exhibition in Stockholm, Sweden
- ART in CAPITAL (Salon du dessin et de la peinture à l’eau) at the Grand Palais in Paris
-Company of the Champs Elysées Autumn Show in Paris
- Sweden-Korea exchange of handmade art exhibition in Umeå (Umeå in 2014 European Capital Of Culture), Sweden
-Prix ARTM 2017 - 51éme salon des arts (art'm) à Montmagny
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers