$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 9 fans
Châtelaillon-plage (17), France
Anne was born in 1960. After literary studies and two years of teaching, caught up by her desire to paint and draw, she turned to artistic training in various workshops: Versailles, Angoulême, the workshops of the painters Emile Mangiapan and Jean Chaintrier. Returning from a six-year stay in Gabon, she studied trompe-l’oeil in Paris, then in Versailles and began to learn the fresco technique. For nearly 20 years, she created sets for an amateur theatre company, making the link with her taste for literature.
From trompe-l’oeil to watercolour, used mainly on her travels, pastel and acrylic, she is attracted by all techniques and subjects that allow her to talk about light and matter.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Modern Literature from Paris-Sorbonne and Omar Bongo University in Libreville-Gabon.
- Attendance at the workshops of the painters Jean Chaintrier and Emile Mangiapan.
- Training in trompe-l’oeil and mural painting in Paris 11th, Centre de Formation professionnelle.
- Introduction to the fresco technique at the Centre de la Fresque de Blain (44).
- Additional training in trompe-l’oeil at the Ecole d’Art Mural de Versailles.
- Trompe-l’oeil internship with English muralist Graham Rust.
- Attendance at model workshops living in La Rochelle.
- Participation in the annual exhibitions "Rives de Charente" at the Centre National de la Bande Dessinée in Angoulême.
- Solo exhibition at the Galerie des 3 Notre Dame in Angoulême and Galerie Briord in Nantes.
- Participation in several group exhibitions in Libreville, Angoulême, Nantes, Périgueux, Toulouse, La Rochelle (Salon Arts Atlantic, Salon des Arts Plastiques), Saintes, Bordeaux (4Art 2017).