$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 28 fans
LANGON (33), France
Once a student at the Tarbes School of Arts, Laure Pascual graduated in 1997 with a degree in pottery and ceramics. In 2000, she set up her raku and earthenware workshop in the Hautes Pyrénées.
Pascual's work focuses on the variation of forms such as a drop of water, the ovoid and the conic. It is her objective to always keep creating and making new collections. The idea of transmitting the evolution of these forms and the stories that flow from within, often leads to revisiting the technical aspect of design, which is a perpetual questioning.
Since 2010 Laure Pascual has called the Gironde region her home and has set up a new workshop. Returning to the sources has allowed her to be a guest speaker at several fine art workshops in Bordeaux. For her, creation and pedagogy are two in the same.
Graduated BMA at the School of Arts of Tarbes in potter-ceramist training from 1994 to 1997.
- 2018: Art3f Toulouse Contemporary Art Fair (31)
- 2017: Salon des Arts et du Feu - Martres Tolosane (31)
- 2016: Ob’Art AAF (invited by the Etats d’Arts gallery) - Bordeaux (33)
- 2015: "The Workshop" Art Gallery - Centre Captal - La Teste de Buch (33)
- 2014: "Mille et un artistes" Gallery - Bordeaux (33)
- 2009: NIMAGINE - Nîmes (30)
- 2008: Goya Aragon - Zaragoza (Spain)
- 2006: ARTIS FACTUM Gallery - Bordeaux (33)
- 2006 and 2009: CERCO (International Contemporary Ceramics Fair) - Zaragoza (Spain)
- 2002: La Dorade Gallery - Toulouse (31)