$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 61 fans
Villeneuve d'Ascq (59), France
After 15 years of theatre teaching to school and adult audiences, Isabelle Mispelon has enriched her artistic career by working with painters Marino Barberio and Jean-Marc Denis, then with glass artists Perrin & Perrin and Philippa Beveridge. Today, she lives in a former carpentry factory in the suburbs of Lille, in a workshop bathed in northern light, where she continues a dialogue with Colour and Transparency.
Fluid abstraction, dynamic, some would say lyrical... Working on colour above all, Isabelle Mispelon’s works combine fluidity and movement. In his attempt to make the canvas sing, the artist brings out cloudy or oceanic shapes, lava flows or deep abysses. It offers the viewer a journey into the vital energy of colour. His paintings and glass sculptures seek to capture the wind, tame the sound of the sea, cross the circle of fire, the unspeakable of painting and the mystery of glass becoming a source of freedom and an opportunity for the spirit to fly away...
- October 2015: Professional training at the University of Glass Sars Pottery. Prints and photographic inclusions on glass with the artist Philippa Beveridge.
- July 2011: professional training at the University of Glass Sars Pottery. Fusing and thermoforming work with glass artists Martine and Jacki Perrin.
- September 2007 - February 2008: Professional training in painting in sets (decorative painting works: trompe l’oeil sets, painted sets, friezes, ornaments...) - IPEDEC (Pantin). Obtaining the diploma of painter in decorations approved by the State Level IV.
- 2000 - 2006: workshop of Jean-Marc Denis, Académie des Peintres de l’Abbaye (Poissy)
- 1998 - 2000: Marino Barberio’s workshop, Rue Ste Marthe workshop (Paris 10th arrondissement)
- Ecole des Métiers de l’Image les Gobelins (Paris) - September 1999 - June 2000
- April 2017 : Art Contemporain Art3f Metz
- April 2017 : Art Contemporain Art3f Lyon
- November 2016: White Cross Gallery (Bondues - 59)
- November 2015 - January 2016: White Cross Gallery (Bondues - 59)
- November 2015: Salon des Arts de Phalempin (59) - Prize of the Municipal Council
- June 2015: Regional art market "Art and The City" (Lille - 59)
- December 2014: Small Format Exhibition White Cross Gallery (Bondues- 59)
- September 2012: Les Artistes dans la Rue (Versailles - 78)
- November 2010: Contemporary art market Paris Bastille (Paris -75)
- July 2010: Festival du Touquet (Le Touquet 62)
- March - April 2010: Louise Amart Gallery (Brussels)
- November 2009 - January 2010: White Cross Gallery (Bondues - 59)
- April - May 2009: Atmosphère Gallery (Lille - 59)
- June 2006: Contemporary Art Fair (Conflans Ste Honorine - 78)
- April 2006: Salon des Arts de Saint Germain en Laye (78)