Jesse began painting at the age of 18 following a turbulent and Gothic adolescence. She followed a classical and literary school curriculum until the final year of high school. After graduating from high school, she naturally turned to plastic arts studies, first by integrating a living model workshop, then by studying illustration in a private school and finally by integrating the Ecole des Beaux-Arts de Versailles to study painting. At the end of her studies, she worked for a while in the world of luxury.
Since 2012, she has been working as a full-time visual artist in the Marais district of Paris, where she lives and works. Jesse is an artist 2.0: she manages her website and her presence on social networks on her own and as a self-taught artist, which allows her to control her artistic production from A to Z. Through this, it also disseminates its work internationally and builds the loyalty of collectors around the world.
Paris-Italy Art Academy
Jean Trubert Art School
School of Fine Arts of Versailles.
- Salon des Artistes, Mairie du 3e, 2017
- French Cultural Center, Boston USA, 2017
- La Bellevilloise, Paris 20, 2017
- Pop Up Gallery, Favela Chic, Paris 10, 2016
- LGBT Centre, Paris 3, 2016
- Gustave Workshop, Paris, 2016
- Galleria d’Arte Mentana, Florence Italy, 2015
- Painting Salon, Saint Germain en Laye, 2015
- Funky Art Gallery, Oxford UK, 2014
- S.P.O.V. Mairie du 16e, Paris, 2014
- Studio Cassiopée Paris 3, 2014
- Le Cerisier Gallery Paris 4, 2014
- Biennale of Contemporary Art Fontenay sous Bois, 2013
- Metanoïa Gallery Paris 4, 2013
Acquisition de la peinture Cabu par la bibliothèque de l’université d’Harvard, Cambridge, USA. Novembre 2015.
Finaliste de l'appel à projets You Art Different en partenariat avec la Sosh Freestyle Cup Marseille, 2013.
Sélection de la série de peintures Oh! Punaise par le site de vente en ligne AhaLife New York, 2014.