$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 17 fans
Paris (75), France
Jesse began painting at the age of 18 following a turbulent and Gothic adolescence. She followed a classical and literary school curriculum until the final year of high school. After graduating from high school, she naturally turned to plastic arts studies, first by integrating a living model workshop, then by studying illustration in a private school and finally by integrating the Ecole des Beaux-Arts de Versailles to study painting. At the end of her studies, she worked for a while in the world of luxury.
Since 2012, she has been working as a full-time visual artist in the Marais district of Paris, where she lives and works. Jesse is an artist 2.0: she manages her website and her presence on social networks on her own and as a self-taught artist, which allows her to control her artistic production from A to Z. Through this, it also disseminates its work internationally and builds the loyalty of collectors around the world.
Paris-Italy Art Academy
Jean Trubert Art School
School of Fine Arts of Versailles.
- Salon des Artistes, Mairie du 3e, 2017
- French Cultural Center, Boston USA, 2017
- La Bellevilloise, Paris 20, 2017
- Pop Up Gallery, Favela Chic, Paris 10, 2016
- LGBT Centre, Paris 3, 2016
- Gustave Workshop, Paris, 2016
- Galleria d’Arte Mentana, Florence Italy, 2015
- Painting Salon, Saint Germain en Laye, 2015
- Funky Art Gallery, Oxford UK, 2014
- S.P.O.V. Mairie du 16e, Paris, 2014
- Studio Cassiopée Paris 3, 2014
- Le Cerisier Gallery Paris 4, 2014
- Biennale of Contemporary Art Fontenay sous Bois, 2013
- Metanoïa Gallery Paris 4, 2013