$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 24 fans
Cretteville// Picauville (50), France
Since his childhood, Bernard Carbonnel has always dreamed of painting. After studying electronics and industrial design, he left the Cotentin to join the capital and quickly enrolled in the big cottage where he worked with Brayer and Jérôme. He then took the opportunity to meet a painter, a professor at the Beaux-Arts, to perfect his technique in the studio.
Jurg Kreienbuhl and Jean Sire, whom he was able to meet at the inep, played an important role in his formation. Admiring the works of Flemish painters of the 17th century and the landscapes of the 19th century, Bernard Carbonnel’s approach is realistic, he works from nature.
The big cottage, a small passage to the fine arts, Inep . Bernard Carbonnel has worked with the painters Brayer, Jerome, Sire and Jurg Kreienbuhl.
- Since 2002: permanently at the Normandy gallery, Saint Vaast La Hougue
- 2015: Barbey D’Aurevilly Museum, Saint Sauveur le Vicomte
- 2012-13: Frame and Passion Gallery, Caen
- 2011: art and tea gallery, Granville
- 2001-02: Gallery of arches, Paris
- 1996: Bréda gallery, Paris
- 1993: Cergy Media Library
- 1990-91-92: gallery J. Thouard, Paris
- 1989-90: gallery175, Dozulé
- 1988: contemporary art gallery, Herblay