$15 off your first order with the code WELCOME15
Follow 129 fans
Cauneille (40), France
Roseline Al Oumami considers painting as an encounter with a white space: the canvas. When she finds herself in front of it, she engages in a personal search to transcribe her emotions by playing with materials such as sand or collages mixed with acrylic paint.
Since her childhood in Normandy, Roseline Al Oumami nurtured her artistic side by participating in dance lessons, playing music and taking up drawing. As a painter, she reveals the depth of her tones in a powerful, abstract style wherein colours can bend and shapes can clash. To have more freedom in her practice, she leaves her easel behind and places the canvas on the floor. Working with her hands, she is completely taken by the joy that painting brings her.
Since her first exhibition in 1990, Roseline Al Oumami has made a place for herself on the national and international art scene. Her work has won numerous prizes and has been featured in exhibitions in France, Portugal, Italy, Algeria, Norway, China, Germany, England and the United States.
At the age of 18, his meeting with Sister Jeanne Dupont, an artist then known as Yvain Marnier, revealed his true vocation to her. She is sponsored by the company to present her work at various trade fairs.
In 1990, Roseline Al oumami presented her figurative paintings in her first solo exhibition and received a prize at the international competition organized by the city of Deauville.
PUBLICATIONS: Appearance in the biographical dictionary of the Artistes plasticiens de France ARTFABETIC
An article is dedicated to the artist in the magazines Art & Design and Cdel’art.
Inscription in the catalogue "Guid’Arts COTATION ARTISTES 2013 from the 15th century to the present day.
- Sonia Monti" Gallery, Paris 8th, 2017
- Colorida Art Gallery, Lisbon, Portugal, 2017
- International Exhibition of Contemporary Art (EIAC), Trinitapoli, Italy, 2017
- Beauté du Matin Calme" gallery, Paris, 2015-2016
- "Bog-Art", Brussels, 2015
- Art-EXPO, New York, 2015
- MARZIA FROZEN" Gallery, Berlin, Germany, 2015
- Kunstraub99, Cologne, 2015
- "Carrousel du Louvre", Paris, 2015
- Beauté du Matin Calme" gallery, Swiss Village, 2016
- Permanent exhibition at the workshop: 2, rue Hippolyte Réhault, Fougères, 2016
- Gallery of artists "Chez moi, chez toi", Nîmes, 2016
- Sth Base Gallery London, 2016
- New York Space in Art, 2016
- Lee Seoul Seoul Seoul, South Korea, 2016
- Beauté du Matin Calme" gallery, Paris, 2016