Follow 77 fans
orsay (91), France
From a very young age, the artist Perrine Raboiun has been been amazed by the world around her. Her paintings are a harmonious gathering of all that inspires her.
After growing up in Haute Provence, Perrine Rabouin trained at the Ecole Supérieure of Applied Arts in Duperré.
When viewing her works, we are invited on a poetic journey and encouraged to immerse ourselves in the chromatic intensity of her canvases. The artist’s use of abstract touches are a celebration of colour and reverie.
Perrine Rabouin paints her canvases in the same manner that she lives her life: by following her intuition and freely expressing her feelings. In order to give life to her work, she begins painting in the middle and moves spontaneously around the canvas, creating a constant evolution of contrasts and colours.
Ecole supérieure des Arts appliqués DUPERRE Paris
- Numerous solo and group exhibitions in Paris and the Paris region
- Solo exhibition "rejoindre l’esprit du jardin" Orangerie de sénat, Paris, Luxembourg
- Participation in major exhibitions such as Réalités Nouvelles in Vincennes / Salon Comparaisons au grand palais, Paris / Art en Capital / Salon du dessin et de la peinture à l’eau / Salon Art et Matière / Salon Smart / Salon de la Société nationale des beaux Arts...
- Exhibition on contemporary art biennials and gallery: Elisart gallery studio du génie, gallery Brian galerie des Arts en luberon’s house, gallery 51...
- Numerous artistic events with the artists of the Chevreuse HELIUM valley
What they're saying: KAZoART Customers